HOW TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF EUCROF
If you are considering becoming an Associate Member of EUCROF, please read the following:
1. Associate Members of the Federation can be legal entities of private companies mainly working in Clinical Research Services and registered in at least one European country, and must have a minimum of 3 years of existence in Europe.
2. Associate Membership will last for a period of 2 years. Upon written request to the Secretary the Associate Member can apply for a consecutive period of 2 years which needs to be approved by the Executive Board. Associate Members can attend the Federation’s General Meetings, but do not have voting rights.
3. Prior to becoming an Associate Member, the respective application form has to be submitted in writing to the Executive Board via the EUCROF Secretary.
4. The applicant has to appoint one of its employees/collaborators as EUCROF representative.
5. The Executive Board will determine whether the applicant meets the associate membership criteria.
6. The Executive Board keeps a register in which the names and addresses of all Members and Associate Members are listed together with the name of the appointed EUCROF representative.
Please contact our Secretary and provide the following information:
Name of your Company
Date of foundation
Address, email, website
Address of other European offices, if applicable
Name of proposed EUCROF representative
Please send your application form to:
We are looking forward to welcoming you as an Associate Member of EUCROF!
Download Application form for new associate member